What's new

Zagg Invisible SHIELD

stevebills

Reaction score
Zagg Invisible SHIELD Are these any good and anything better out there?

I have never NOT used zagg and yes they protect. Against keys and kids and I have proof haha

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB
<3 Jailbroken w/ envisi0n <3

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

I'm running a zagg full body on mine but it limits you on what case you can use. Like I can't use any case that is split at the top/bottom. Yes I know it's weird to have a full body and cases but when I use my bumper cases I want the back protected against scratches too.

They're not that bad TBH. Some may say it's a little expensive, but if you use it to the fullest it's definitely worth the investment. Plus it comes with a Lifetime Warranty as well, so if it ends up being destroyed beyond recognition, you'll get a new one sent to you. Have it on all 3 iPads, 4 iPhones and 2 iPod Touches. My sister also has it for her Galaxy Tab as well.

Amazon is cheapest prices!!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB
<3 Jailbroken w/ envisi0n <3

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

I have used them on most of my devices for the past few years. The one thing I did not like was the orange peel effect they give the screen. But they do an outstanding job protecting the device. And they give a little more tactile feel for if you set your phone screen down on something. I would suggest finding the HD version of the zag though. It is a bit smoother than the normal screen protector.

I am currently using a shield from Spiegen and love it. Perfectly smooth, no orange peel effect, nice to touch. Just waiting for my tempered glass one to get in later this week.

From what I've seen, it sucks. It has an orange peel effect you see on bad paint jobs. The $0.99 screen protectors from ebay are more "invisible."

I was told that the Zagg protects from impacts. That may be why it has orange peel. It probably has something extra in there. The cheap ebay ones dont advertise protection from impacts, only scratches. But its better than nothing.

If you're looking for something with impact protection, you might as well get a full-on full armor case like the Otterbox Armor/Defender or Lifeproof. Relying on a flimsy piece of plastic for impact protection is kind of counter productive. Sure you'll be scratch free, but chances are your device will soak up more impact than the Zagg itself.

iv had it on the 1st gen iphone and i hated it because they was relatively new the protector made the screen look wavy. but the new one the HD one is great same product but u cant notice thats on.

i also like the SGP
iPhone 4 / 4S Screen and Body Protector Set Steinheil EX Ultra Crystal these by far are my favorite i have bought the front and back protectors of these when its on it makes the screen look amazing imo. crazy clear and pretty good with scratches but not as good with scratches like the invisible SHIELD though i love both honestly.

I find the screen last about 10 months before it peals off. I would strongly recommend that you register with zagg for the warrantee

I use Zagg front and back WITH Otterbox Defender, but take out the plastic shield on the otterbox. Works great.

Did you try the Otterbox with its built in screen protector intact before using the Zagg and if so, how did the two compare?

scifan57; iPhone Forums Moderator