What's new

Zagg Invisible SHIELD

The iPhone 5 defender actually didn't seem as pixelated as previous models, but the defender for the ip5 still allows a ton of dust in. Either way I use the zag since I go from defender - commuter- diztronic on a daily basis.

Did you try the Otterbox with its built in screen protector intact before using the Zagg and if so, how did the two compare?

scifan57; iPhone Forums Moderator

I had used the Zagg Invisible Shield on my IP3 and really liked it
When I got the iP4 I ordered the OB and new Zaggs. I tried just the OB first but didn't really like the feel of the plastic shield. To me, it was not very sensitive to touch. I installed the Zagg and really did not like the way the OB shield interacted with the Zagg. So I removed the OB shield. I think I have the best of both worlds now.
I immediately did the same when I got my iP5.

I had used the Zagg Invisible Shield on my IP3 and really liked it
When I got the iP4 I ordered the OB and new Zaggs. I tried just the OB first but didn't really like the feel of the plastic shield. To me, it was not very sensitive to touch. I installed the Zagg and really did not like the way the OB shield interacted with the Zagg. So I removed the OB shield. I think I have the best of both worlds now.
I immediately did the same when I got my iP5.

You have to do what works for you.