What's new

Youtube not working..

Pringles

Reaction score
Well the fact is the mobile version of youtube stopped working for me on my ip4s all i get is a blank page. The app still works but its limited, anybody know what is happening and has this been happening to anybody else??

You may need to turn your phone off then back on. If that doesn't work, call your carrier company and ask for the tech support number for you devise.
I have verizon so the number to the Verizon tech support is 1.800.922.0204.

Nop i still only get a blank page when going to the mobile site on the safari browser

There is a trick that you can use to emergency restart your phone. This trick is useful in situations like this where there is a temporary issue with only single apps and not the entire firmware. All you need to do is hold down the home and power buttons until the screen goes black. That should fix issues for you like this one and any issues you might have with mail.

bab2010 said:
isn't it much easier to use the youtube app?

The app is ok but its limited in the aspect that there are certain videos that cant be watched, Messages etc...

Ive tried restarting didn't work. The funny thing thou is that when on Facebook and someone puts up a video from youtube i can get to the site but if i go threw safari all i get is a blank page

I just tried my You Tube on 4s. Worked fine.

Sent from my 64gb iPad

In order to solve "YouTube not working on iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS" problem, a recommended solution is to download and convert YouTube to iPhone supported format so as to successfully play YouTube on iPhone even without YouTube app and Wi-Fi connection.

The following article will introduce a powerful YouTube to iPhone Converter and Downloader as well as a step by step guide on how to convert and download YouTube to iPhone at Solve "Can't play YouTube on iPhone" Issue

Then it is that easy to play all kinds of YouTube movies or music on iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G.