What's new

Your top 3 unknown iPhone apps

PDF master: ultimate pdf reader

Smule Ocarina 2: blow into ur phone, play the notes, and feel the magic as the ocarina will respond to ur breath, touch and movement. Turn ur iphone into ancient flute-like instrument.

Pulse: its an elegant newsreader that brings all ur favourite sources in one beautiful, streamlined interface.

Attachments

• $image-203271425.jpg
    $image-203271425.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 322
  • $image-2442703050.jpg
    $image-2442703050.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 310
MyPro - get feedback on your swing from golf professionals in minutes
Intellect - fun game that challenges your wit
Guitar Tuner - free app to tune your guitar in a myriad of tunings

A few new ones I started using that are pretty amazing in the photography realm:

CamMe - Allows you to be in all your pictures. It's a hand gesture activated camera app that lets you take pictures from a good distance from your phone without needing to touch it - pretty ingenious.

Cycloramic – Take panoramic pictures without touching your phone. App uses the vibrate mode to move your phone by itself and take a panoramic picture. Not only a cool use of technology and great quality, but people will be pretty impressed –

Unknown? How about these:
1. Calendar Wallpaper Studio: Works great for lock screen wallpaper.
2. Color Manager: Works well for decreasing red or yellow/amber tint from photos.
3. Vizzywig (formerly Video Camera): It's similar to iMovie. Some say better. I got it free last year when it was free for 1 day. It's pricey at $29.99 now. It's great, but not sure I'd pay that much for it.

I'm not sure how unknown, but I really like a couple that none of my friends know about
1. Pro Metronome
2. Team Stream (for my sports fix)
3. ITriage