What's new

Your top 3 iPhone apps

scrogg said:
1) shopkick - if nothing else, solely for the ability to get $15 of free itunes credit every other month. If any of ya'll sign up based on this post, please use my promo code: blush3987 It will give us both 50 bonus points.

2) Google Earth - its awesome, what else can ya say

3) redbox - renting movies made even more convenient

I have used your code today :)

1.photography toss up:
A. Photosynth
B. Pro HDR

2. games: Words With Friends

3. Production toss up:
A. Dropbox
B. Pocket Cloud
C. Documents to Go
D. Keynote
E. Pages

Fact is I use my iPhone4 so much I rarely use my Dell PC or MacBookPro anymore. In addition I gave an IPad that I really don't use much.
This phone is awesome. I use it for all 8 of my email accounts, login to my computers occasionally and create docs and slide shows when needed. Although these apps lack 100% capabilities how many different fonts do you need?
I have 120+ apps that include games, news, photography and of course work related ones.

scrogg said:
1) shopkick - if nothing else, solely for the ability to get $15 of free itunes credit every other month. If any of ya'll sign up based on this post, please use my promo code: blush3987 It will give us both 50 bonus points.

OMG!!!! I am soooo addicted to "shopkick"!!!!!! Lol I am up to 500 some points :) I'm saving for a coach purse ;) I would LOVE the cruise but 6,000,000 some kicks is a bit crazy!!!! And I would have to spend them lol thanks for telling us this one!!!! Everyone add scrogg on shoppkick!!!!!!!!! ;)

iCrank said:
Where do you put the promo code

Thanks.

Scrogg I used your code, how do I get mine to share with fam!
When you have the app open, across the bottom are 4 options, select the one that has your name or "me" (bottom left) if you haven't put your name in yet. you then see a something that says "invite friend":

photo-114.png

Tap that and you'll see your own promo code as well as options to distribute via email, sms or twitter.

photo-115.png

They are currently offering 100 kicks for this so get all ya can.

scrogg said:

I have used your code today :)
Thanks.

scrogg said:

OMG!!!! I am soooo addicted to "shopkick"!!!!!! Lol I am up to 500 some points :) I'm saving for a coach purse ;) I would LOVE the cruise but 6,000,000 some kicks is a bit crazy!!!! And I would have to spend them lol thanks for telling us this one!!!! Everyone add scrogg on shoppkick!!!!!!!!! ;)
Awesome, thanks. I've decided that I'm gonna attempt to save up for the 55" tv. If the itunes credit is wasn't so easy.

Last edited:
A stable OS is always a good thing.
thumbsup.gif

What amazes me is that a lot of the apps are super inexpensive. $1.99 for an app. Nice! :)

My top 3 :
Dropbox
1password
dragon dictation

(but I also love Firefox Home, Onavo, scanner pro, navigon, miCal ...)