What's new

Space Thimbles - iPhone Top 10 Paid game review

TopAppReview4you

Reaction score
Hello, today I'm decided to review Space Thimbles from top 10 paid application this week 2011 August/September.

If you ask which TOP 10 Best iPhone/iPod*Touch application in 2011?
-I will answer go to iTUnes and check ; )

For sure the best game for this year is Angry Birds, but what I notified today in*iTunes, that one simple game Space Thimbles has been beat Angry Birds, that game was in TOP 10 Paid application , on top of Angry Birds and SPY mouse games which are very popular this week.
I was suprised, so decided to buy this app and check it.
My Conclusion for*SpaceThimbles*(from TOP 10 paid applications):

Gameplay:
Was quite*ok*till level 20, then it become to hard *for me to complete game. To complete all 35 levels it is impossible for me, my reaction not so good, maybe you can complete all 35 levels.

Graphics:
Logo wasn't so nice , but inside game*graphics*was*excellent, so I'm enjoyed application*visually.

Sounds:
Finally someone created sounds for game which are not*boring*and which you don'wont*to switch off.

Total: 3/5
So, for only 1usd*you get nice application, I think you must spend 1usd*for this game to have it in your pocket. You can play it anywhere and it's not so*boring*when you need to relax.
*If you completed all levels please leave me a message:)

More info:
There you can check and buy this app :*Link on *iTunes*to *Top10 Paid application - Space Thimbles
Some nice screenshots from developers:
SpaceThimbles-paused.jpg

Space-Thimbles-Won.jpg

Last edited: