What's new

Your top 3 unknown iPhone apps

I like these relatively obscure apps:

FlashLaunch ($0.99, USD): Allows you to easily access certain areas in your Settings app (e.g. WiFi, Bluetooth, etc.). It's customizable and very smooth.

Clocks 2 (Free): Just a very clean analog or digital clock. I like that when it's running, the phone won't sleep, so I always see the clock.

Touch Icon Creator ($0.99 USD): This allows you to make anything an icon on your springboard: text/mail/phone numbers, URLs, etc. I use it with pictures of my family as a shortcut to send texts (I keep them in a folder). Very handy to just press the person' picture and start texting.

Marilyn

Mickey330 said:
I like these relatively obscure apps:

FlashLaunch ($0.99, USD): Allows you to easily access certain areas in your Settings app (e.g. WiFi, Bluetooth, etc.). It's customizable and very smooth.

Clocks 2 (Free): Just a very clean analog or digital clock. I like that when it's running, the phone won't sleep, so I always see the clock.

Touch Icon Creator ($0.99 USD): This allows you to make anything an icon on your springboard: text/mail/phone numbers, URLs, etc. I use it with pictures of my family as a shortcut to send texts (I keep them in a folder). Very handy to just press the person' picture and start texting.

Marilyn

Wow, nice apps... Thanks Mickey330

Great thread – I would recommend a short description/reason you like the app after each. Really enjoying!

AppFlow - recommends apps and you can customize it to your liking/interests so the recommendations are germane.

Fleksy - an app for blind people to be able to type - I am not visually impaired but it is incredibly intuitive and I use it so I can type emails & texts while looking at someone as opposed to have my face stuck to my phone screen 24 hours a day. You don’t have to look at your screen. Definitely worth checking out.

Camera Apps:
Fast Camera - shoots incredibly fast as soon as the app opens - helps when wanting to catch a photo on the fly. Nearly as fast as video capture!

645 Pro Mk II - basically turns your phone into the closest it will get to a DSLR camera.

Groupshot - ever take a few pictures of people and there is always someone looking away, out of focus or not ready? This app let's you take two similar pictures, remove someone's "bad" face from one and input it to/from another so you always have great group shots. Pretty incredible.

Last edited:
imore

Clear

Both of those work perfect for me
Also like the A&E app

pwSafe - Easy, secure and full-featured password management across devices and computers.
Meetup - Find groups of people who share your interests.
Day One - Daily journal for those who like to document things.

Onavo Extend: compresses mobile data, saving data (and therefore money)
Untappd: social network for beer. Really, all about beer. It's amazing.
Duolingo: an app for learning new languages. I'm currently learning Portuguese.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2.

Great thread! My 3 favourite apps would have to be:

Skyscanner - really handy for finding the cheapest flights to and from any location on a certain date, you can even choose to search the entire month or just the starting destination. Great for holiday planning!
SportyTrader – great for following the matches of my favourite teams while I’m out and about especially with the livescores alerts, it even provides tips too!
Shazam – this app recognises the music that’s playing and gives you the name and artist of the song, great for music lovers like me!