What's new

Your level in infinity blade?

How come my exp bar isn't going up when I win fights?

when you have mastered all weapons you have equipped your level does not go up and you need to use new items...

and once you run out then thats it. i think its level 59 you can get to atm..

there are hacks out there to put the stats a lot higher but im sure you wouldent want to do that, makes the game boring quick

Ohh ok. Thanks for the info. And I don't believe in hacks. Lol just defeats the purpose of the game

Ohh ok. Thanks for the info. And I don't believe in hacks. Lol just defeats the purpose of the game

not really.. i play to have fun and some times if i complete a game 100 times over on all difficulties and collected everything 100% its nice to be able to storm through the game invincible and un able to die..

for me its all about having fun and when the game gets too hard i sit there getting angry wanting to throw the device at the wall.. thats not fun to me lol

when i cheat in some games it makes it fun .. though it gets boring fast..

and yes i do suck at all games and 9 times out of 10 will use cheats.

Well I guess. I still don't like cheating. Only think I ever cheated on was starcraft on the computer. Lol other then that nope. Plus I don't know how to get cheats for infinity blade or any other iPhone games anyways

when you have mastered all weapons you have equipped your level does not go up and you need to use new items...

there are hacks out there to put the stats a lot higher but im sure you wouldent want to do that, makes the game boring quick

When you getthe infinity blade you can defeat the deathless and another robot kind of thing in the dungeons then you can choose to start a new game+ it will reset all your items and gold then you can remaster everything each time your start a new bloodline and your level cap is unlimited...

When you getthe infinity blade you can defeat the deathless and another robot kind of thing in the dungeons then you can choose to start a new game+ it will reset all your items and gold then you can remaster everything each time your start a new bloodline and your level cap is unlimited...

yeah ive heard people say that but i really dont understand how it works and no one will explain... i reset my stats to 0 but all that did was made the game like new and i starts from 0, no gold no nothing and at level one. so i dont understand how its unlimited? what am i doing wrong lol

You need to defeat the deathless in the new dungeon area then to get to fight this robot thing. If you beat him you get the option to start a new game+. Your stats don't reset but you loose all your items a gold. In the new game plus everybody on the first bloodline is level 50 and money is alot harder to get. Also magic is alot slower and less powerful. With each new bloodline you get to master all the items again...

nice!, but i have a hack to make all items cost $1 ;p

Whaaaat? How did you find this hack?

Infinity Blade $1 Items - xSellize

This is a simple mod that will reduce the price of items in Infinity Blade to $1. Useful for those of you on newgame+ that want an item, but don't want to waste hours upon hours farming for gold.

Important! Your language must be set to English, or the changes won't show.

To Apply:
1. SSH This File( Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! ) to /private/var/mobile/Applications/(IB's Coded Folder)/SwordGame.app/CookedIPhone, be sure to back up the original.

To Remove:
1. Restore the backup.

I'm going to be looking into using the same process to unlock hidden/removed items.

What do you have to do to get to that point tho. I have killed everyone in the dungeon like 3 times. Nothing happened. Do I need to purchase the Infinity Blade? I have been saving up forever but cant get much above 200k.