What's new

Yo Yo Yo. Yo? Yo.

indyrenter317

Reaction score
Hello all,

I've had my iphone4 since it's release. I'm no tech guru (understated), but I certainly enjoy using the ever-growing abundance of new technological wonders that inundate our modern world society.

I have a problem with my phone that I find perplexing, but I'm sure has a mind-numbingly simple solution that I'm just not intuitive enough to decipher. I take a large amount of photos with my phone, and have a few albums that I update and load. As we know, the memory fills up. Despite the fact that I erase photos and albums from my phone, the memory space never returns. I'm to the point where the summary page indicates that I'm using 10g of space, impossible with only several hund pics.

Give me clue?
thanks in advance

Hello all,

I've had my iphone4 since it's release. I'm no tech guru (understated), but I certainly enjoy using the ever-growing abundance of new technological wonders that inundate our modern world society.

I have a problem with my phone that I find perplexing, but I'm sure has a mind-numbingly simple solution that I'm just not intuitive enough to decipher. I take a large amount of photos with my phone, and have a few albums that I update and load. As we know, the memory fills up. Despite the fact that I erase photos and albums from my phone, the memory space never returns. I'm to the point where the summary page indicates that I'm using 10g of space, impossible with only several hund pics.

Give me clue?
thanks in advance
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Hopefully you will find some solutions to your storage issue...