What's new

Wow adele

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well done to our very own Adele,6 awards last night,so well deserved,if you have never heard her do yourself a favour and have a listen to her.

They love her stateside. Hard earned all 6 grammys. Great to see her singing again too. Nobody more deserving. Glad i didnt stay awake till daft oclock to watch live though apart from j huds tribute the performances were poor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

They love her stateside. Hard earned all 6 grammys. Great to see her singing again too. Nobody more deserving. Glad i didnt stay awake till daft oclock to watch live though apart from j huds tribute the performances were poor.

i didn't stay up either,yes so well deserved,THE best female singer by miles and so glad her voice is ok after the op.

i didn't stay up either,yes so well deserved,THE best female singer by miles and so glad her voice is ok after the op.

Such a regular girl too. Nice to see somebody born with a natural tallent just writing and signing songs that mean so much to her, and getting succesful from them. No super producers, or massive dance filled performances. She will probably clean up just as well at the BRITS next week too (even though im WISHING jessie j scoops just as many)

Such a regular girl too. Nice to see somebody born with a natural tallent just writing and signing songs that mean so much to her, and getting succesful from them. No super producers, or massive dance filled performances. She will probably clean up just as well at the BRITS next week too (even though im WISHING jessie j scoops just as many)

yes agree,a lot of them are just belly button flashers,no real talent outside the studio where all the tweaking goes on,this girl is super talented,hope she never changes.

...and hope she never decides to show her belly button...

Adele is an amazing artist!! And I thing she's gorgeous just the way she is! :)
yes she is on both counts,i don't think she was expecting to sweep the boards the way she did.