What's new

Would u upgrade your existing iphone to an iphone 5s YAY or NAY and why

Nope. Screen is still too small, and for craps sake, they are still trying to milk their user base for 300 bucks just to get 32 gigs worth of data.. Charging 199 bucks for a lousy 16 gigs at this point in the technology progression, is just not excusable in my eyes. For 199 bucks, I can turn a Galaxy S4 into an 80gb power house, by adding a 64gb sd card. That said.. the camera does look very good. Won't matter much though when you keep running out of space trying to store those pictures. At the end of the day, Apple needs to learn how to copy other vendors, and lose their pride. Their phone is not the best out there, and has not been for a while now.

Maybe lol! Initially I was saying yes!! I have the 4s, which works just fine. I want a bigger screen. I like the simplicity of my iPhone . My daughter has the galaxy 3, I love her screen size, and it fits in her pockets. Really wish apple had gone at least to that size. My friend has the galaxy note 2, the screen is great, but a little too big for most if my pockets. I'm not real crazy about the android operating system, trying to get used to it on my note 8!!! The Samsung s3 is now pretty cheap, and the s4 is $149.

I'm ready for a new phone, I usually upgrade every 2 yrs, although I did keep my original iPhone for 3. Ios7 may be enough to keep me content for another yr, will just have to wait and see. The gold color is cute, but my phones always in a case, so I wouldn't even see it!

Maybe. I currently use a 4S and am still happy with it. A real deal breaker would be the color scratching off the 5S's band as on the black iPhone 5. If see any credible reports about scratching, I definitely will not go for a 5S.

Sent from my iPhone 4S or iPad 3rd gen, whichever I happen to have in my hands at the time, using iPF.net

not sure as my iPhone 4 has issues left speaker dead home button issues new iOS 7 lag issues with some apps opening also cannot really tell when i touch a link if it is actually loading nary a white bar indicator or the pin wheel showing its working this works as it wishes!

I have a gut feeling about holding off for next years iphone 6 release that we have only seen the tip of what lies ahead from the 5s release as to the current Cadillac it feel short of my hopes.
I have to say I have played with the galaxy s4 is nice BUT.... i found the length of the screen was at its limit for a one handed use and the width is the killing point to wide and it becomes a mini tablet and even with my large hand and fingers was a real stretch to use it as I do on my iphone 4 !
so will pass on the 5c-5s the first one sorry apple if you want market share over seas you have to get the price down to $300 colors n gimics are a dime a dozen yet some fall for it wonder why??

Last edited:
not sure as my iPhone 4 has issues left speaker dead home button issues new iOS 7 lag issues with some apps opening also cannot really tell when i touch a link if it is actually loading nary a white bar indicator or the pin wheel showing its working this works as it wishes! I have a gut feeling about holding off for next years iphone 6 release that we have only seen the tip of what lies ahead from the 5s release as to the current Cadillac it feel short of my hopes. I have to say I have played with the galaxy s4 is nice BUT.... i found the length of the screen was at its limit for a one handed use and the width is the killing point to wide and it becomes a mini tablet and even with my large hand and fingers was a real stretch to use it as I do on my iphone 4 ! so will pass on the 5c-5s the first one sorry apple if you want market share over seas you have to get the price down to $300 colors n gimics are a dime a dozen yet some fall for it wonder why??
BTW, no iPhone has a left speaker. What looks like a speaker to the left of the charging port is actually the microphone used when making phone calls.

Nay.
iOS 7 is now out and a real deal breaker for me. I'll keep my 4S with iOS 6.

Sent from my iPhone 4S or iPad 3rd gen, whichever I happen to have in my hands at the time, using iPF.net

Last edited: