What's new

Worth ios5.1?

sheils

Reaction score
Just noticed that there is an upgrade on the software. Is it worth getting the upgrade? There are a few problems that I'm having. Don't know if it has to do with needing an upgrade. Having trouble with photos yearn. It streams whenever it wants. You tube will work when it wants. And websites are slow working.
Anyone know if it would be worth downloading for me?

If iOS 5.1 isn't working well for you, then yes I would recommend upgrading since you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Just noticed that there is an upgrade on the software. Is it worth getting the upgrade? There are a few problems that I'm having. Don't know if it has to do with needing an upgrade. Having trouble with photos yearn. It streams whenever it wants. You tube will work when it wants. And websites are slow working.
Anyone know if it would be worth downloading for me?
if photo stream only works intermittently it might be that your devices don't have enough charge,make sure they are over 20% charged and you may find it works perfectly.

Thank you for the help. I downloaded it and we'll see how it goes. Seems to work a bot faster. Noticed like others have been saying not much a change.
And yes I've been watching how much a charge I have for photo stream. So here's to having things work smoothly and more fast than before.