What's new

Wiser Calc - New iPhone scientific calculator

royjoy

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Wiser Calc is a handy scientific calculator which provides an intuitive user interface suitable for simple and complex calculations. This calculator supports "natural display" input style and many other great features such as browsing/editing calculation history, saving/loading/emailing worksheets, simple swipe gestures, variables, and more.

Link to iTunes: Wiser Calc ($0.99)
YouTube video:[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMZ1WJhkhYE"]Watch demo video[/ame]

I got some promo codes if you want to try it. Also, your feedbacks would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

WCScreenshot-01.png
WCScreenshot-02.png

WCScreenshot-03.png
WCScreenshot-04.png

Since I have to push the buy button in iTunes before download it, what and how will serve the promo code? How to download it for free and use the promo code to activate it?

can you please give me also the promo code? i really want to try out that calculator. i've been having hard time finding that kind of calculator which provides natural display. thankyou so much :) i will give you feedback after using it

can you please give me also the promo code? i really want to try out that calculator. i've been having hard time finding that kind of calculator which provides natural display. thankyou so much :) i will give you feedback after using it

Yes, sure. I've just PM one to you. Enjoy it :)

If you have any more codes, I could sure use a calculator like this one. Thanks in advance.

I could use a calculator like this, it looks to be pretty cool. There isn't any feedback or ratings about it yet. Is anyone using it yet? How do ya like it?

How long does the promo code last? Is it only trial version or time frame with the promo code? It's not an expensive app at only $0.99 to purchase, but I guess saving a buck is saving a buck.

But still, any feedback? Anyone?