What's new

Windows Phone to iPhone?

JackB03

Reaction score
hey everyone. I have a windows phone and looking to go to Apple. I heard good things about iPhones and in curious if the 4s is worth getting? There have been reports about iPhone 5 coming out next year. I get an upgrade in February and thinking of getting a 4s. Or should I wait to get a iOS 5?

Here's a quick question for everyone as well. When I got my windows phone, it was WM7. Now windows released Mango to upgrade our phones to WM 7.5. Does Apple send out software updates??

Jack

apple sends out software updates over the year and with a release of a major update we see a new iphone device, so this time with 5.0 it will go something like this, 5.0 / 5.0.1 / 5.0.2 / 5.1 / 5.2 / 5.3 / 5.4 ...etc and then with the release of 6.0 we will see a new iphone..

I think the iphone 4S is for sure worth buying, but for those who already have the 4 then it might be so worth it simply because there was not much of an upgrade but the specs are pretty sweet.

Yea. I have a Samsung Focus. Awesome specs and the html 5 runs faster that my wife's iPhone 4. But I like Apple and what there doing. Not sure if I should buy the 4s in February or wait til July for the iPhone 5.

When's Siri suppose to be out of Beta?

Lol so I heard. When is Siri suppose to be out of Beta though?

I have had cell phones for many years, my last phone an android. I upgraded to the Apple IPhone 4s, and after having this for almost 2 weeks now i can say i don't think i will own any other kind of phone again. This is also my 1st apple product, If all there devises runs as nicely as my iphone then i will probably be buying more apple products in the future. I don't know how your windows phone is or if its as clitchy as the android that i had... but if it is you would surely appreciate the stability of iphone.

The windows phone is great. Fast processor and faster internet than iPhone. It's just still new and not at par with iPhone.

I agree. Way better than android IMO. But iPhones are still way ahead in alot of categories.