What's new

Windows 7 and icloud?

Reaction score
I plan to take photos in Florida with a Iphone 4S. My Windows 7 computer is home in Michigan.

In a step by step method how can I send my full size jpeg photos to ICLOUD and then access all once from ICLOUD when I come home later to resize them?

How many jpeg photos can I acually store on my 16 Iphone 4S?

Your help will be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom

Go to setting> iCloud/ login your iCloud account and turn on "photo stream" there. It will take a few seconds to activate it, when done, open your photo album and make sure that the "stream" album is present there, usually you will see it down of the "Camera roll" album. After that you can start taking pictures with your iPhone 4S and your photos will automatically be send to iCloud.
I'm not sure but i think that there is an iCloud application for windows, do a goggling about it and install it in your computer, that application might be capable of helping you to retrieve your iCloud photos (I'm not very certain though since i don't use windows). If that's possible, depending on the amount of photos you have in the iCloud and depending on your internet connection, it could take or not take time to download your iCloud photos to your computer.
What i think can be very simple fast and efficient is to connect the iPhone to your windows computer using the USB cable, then go to "My computer" there you will see your iPhone icon, double clic again and again and you can drag/drop your photos from your iPhone to anywhere you want in your computer.