What's new

Questions

Reaction score
Hi, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

I and my wife are buying a new I phone 4s. Both of us have no experiance with it.

Questions: While surfing the internet using a I phone 4S can a virus attack disable it?

I love to take jpeg photos and 1080 videos while on a trip. What is the most easy way to upload the photos or videos to my home computer ( in Michigan) while I am in lets say Florida ? I wish not to downsize the photos to Email home. Wish to save or send full size jpegs. Will downsize jpegs later at home.

As for videos what is the easy way to display them on my hi definition television at home after the photo trip is over?

Need step by step procedures.

All help appreciated.

Sincerely Tom

Last edited:
Hi, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

happy new year to you too! :)

I and my wife are buying a new I phone 4s. Both of us have no experiance with it.

Questions: While surfing the internet using a I phone 4S can a virus attack disable it?

you dont need to worry about any of that with an iphone.. you wont catch any viruses or maleware.

I love to take jpeg photos and 1080 videos while on a trip. What is the most easy way to upload the photos or videos to my home computer ( in Michigan) while I am in lets say Florida ? I wish not to downsize the photos to Email home. Wish to save or send full size jpegs. Will downsize jpegs later at home.

use icloud on your computer and it instantly shares files between devices or computer that have icloud setup on there

As for videos what is the easy way to display them on my hi definition television at home after the photo trip is over?

one way would be to add the files onto a usb and use them on the tv

Need step by step procedures.

All help appreciated.

Sincerely Tom

Apple - Support - iCloud