What's new

Will you upgrade to the iPhone SE?

DrumsOfGrohl

Staff member
Reaction score
I have an iPhone 6, and have no interest in upgrading to the SE. I would imagine its a fantastic upgrade from people still holding on to the 5S.

If you're thinking about the SE, which phone would you be upgrading from?

I'm not I've got the 6s and the se seems to do the same but be same size as 5s so not worth it. My cousin has the 5s and said he would prefer the size of 6s. I know some people will prefer smaller size but doesn't make sense bringing out a new phone just for the size. Maybe the se will do more than the 6s but considering iPhone 7 will be out soon there probably isn't much more one phone can do never mind 2. I read se will have better battery life which to be fair is main thing most people will be bothered about.

i'm planning on moving from my iPhone 5C to the iPhone SE, the 5C just doesnt have enough memory with its 8Gb, i don't need much, but 8Gb is just nog enough, 16 will be perfect!

i'm planning on moving from my iPhone 5C to the iPhone SE, the 5C just doesnt have enough memory with its 8Gb, i don't need much, but 8Gb is just nog enough, 16 will be perfect!

Due to dumb circumstances (something to do with me dropping my phone in the toilet :(), I downgraded my phone from 64GB to 16GB. I'm having a slightly difficult time adjusting, but I put more stuff on the cloud (upgraded my storage), and I think I'll be able to handle it.

8GB I think would've tortured me.

Is it really worth it?? I mean look at the price of sixty four GB version. Adding some and we can get iPhone 6..

Which is a different size. Many have been waiting/hoping for a return to a smaller size and the SE gives them that.
The boxy design is mine favourite too. I used 5s for long period of time. But may be I am done with that look..

Just to satisfy myself I went into the phone shop today to look at the SE and while I wouldn't go small (having got the 6S Plus) I can definitely see the appeal, Its a solid well made little phone, Absolutely perfect for those who don't want a large phone.

Just to satisfy myself I went into the phone shop today to look at the SE and while I wouldn't go small (having got the 6S Plus) I can definitely see the appeal, Its a solid well made little phone, Absolutely perfect for those who don't want a large phone.

Understand this is just one person's opinion, but: Having a 5s, I really struggled over the decision to go with a 6s or the SE. I tried both. Tested pocket carry convenience, performance, and more. Since the front camera and 3D touch were not of great interest to me - not being "deal breakers" - I settled on the SE 64 GB. That was 5 days ago. I have not been disappointed! The SE is a tiger in it's performance. Battery life is extraordinary. And, in my opinion, it's classic design is still the best.

I got the SE but for my wife and its still in its box un opened since the release day of the phone :) gold/64gb

It's on it's way across the Ocean to me but don't tell him that

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.