What's new

Will you upgrade to the iPhone SE?

I upgraded to SE from iPhone 6 and am very glad I did. I never got used to the bigger phone. The SE is the perfect size and has all of the features the 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's interesting to hear, I was the other way round, I got used to the larger size and the 4 inch seems tiny now. I could never go back.

But I am glad apple give us the option to chose what size we want and have a nice variety of sizes for us to chose

That's interesting to hear, I was the other way round, I got used to the larger size and the 4 inch seems tiny now. I could never go back.

But I am glad apple give us the option to chose what size we want and have a nice variety of sizes for us to chose
Yes I feel the same, After having the 6S Plus since release day I find its the perfect size for me but agree the SE is really great for those who prefer a small phone and it would seem there are more people in that category than I would have thought.

Last edited:
Enough for apple to create a whole new phone for the demand, saying that I could never use the plus, its huge, almost like an iPad :p

Enough for apple to create a whole new phone for the demand, saying that I could never use the plus, its huge, almost like an iPad :p
I thought the same thing when the Plus came out but it isn't really that big.
I think it's easier for women to carry around though as we carry a bag.

I think differnet market. If I use iphone 6, I will change to 6s. If you want to use small iphone, than you will buy iphone se.

Here is my problem with upgrading to the iPhone SE: no one will sell me one. I'm pretty frugal (read: cheap) so I tend to buy things used. I waited the appropriate amount of time for the SE to start showing up on reseller sites but there haven't been any in stock. In a moment of weakness, I checked the Apple Store and even they were sold out. It took a fraction of this amount of time for me to get my hands on a used iPhone 6 and I have heard really great things about the SE, so I am understandably disappointed. At this point, I would settle for a cheap iPhone 6S but even these phones aren't showing up:EDITED !! There isn't even a hint of the SE showing up on this site. Honestly, this whole thing makes me nervous if this is what upgrade cycles are going to look like from now on... more frequent releases = less ritualized releases = less impetus for mass upgrades = less phones on the market (unless you're looking for an iPhone 5C.. then you're golden apparently)

(edited to remove the weird looking link -- sorry, I'm new and unfamiliar with the formatting rules here!)

Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPhoneForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules No External Links

Last edited by a moderator:
The best time to look for recent used iPhones would be just before or just after the new iPhone is released in just over a month from now. At this point in time people who Intend to upgrade aren't selling their old iPhones as they'll still need them for another month.

I bought iPhone SE before month over my ADSL provider in Serbia for only 275e on 24 months rate.
Looking for iPhone 6s price... I expect to be cheaper before iPhone 7 show up... still was big for me I found iPhone SE.
I always wished iPhone 5s and thought about him before 10 months but now iPhone SE look as good option.
I bought 16GB version because I never look movies, play games or very rear listen music over cell phone.
If space become tight I will use iXpand Flash drive. I hear he is good for iPhone.iPad and always useful for extra space and because iPhone SE is my first but not last iPhone iXpand Flash is useful and OS Windows installation on PC with USB 3.0, flashing motherboard BIOS and using as extra space for iPhone during travel...etc.
I'm very satisfied with iPhone and I'm glad because I choose him over Android.
For entertainment I use strong PC, from cell phone I need attractive, unique device with excellent iOS and great predictions for future and next iOS and new applications in features. I think iPhone SE will stay fast a long time thanks to good CPU and possibility to upgrade on new systems but when contract pass I will make for another iPhone. At the moment iPhone 7 is 550 euro only with same conditions as I bought iPhone SE and iPhone 7 Matt Black color 128GB attract me so much.