What's new

Will anyone upgrade to Iphone 8?

Now that it is after the fact, now that we know what these upgrades really have in terms of new features, I think I will not upgrade from iPhone7 Plus to 8 or 8 plus. The upgrades from 7 to 8 are not attractive enough for me. However, the iPhone X may be worth buying. It all depends on someone's needs and budget. I like my iPhone7 plus, especially its new telephoto lens. I have ditched my camera and will solely use my iPhone 7 Plus (especially the telephoto) for my travels. [emoji3]

Glass backs for the 8 and 8+, and of course the Ten.

The 7+ has served me very very well, above my expectations. No reason to move to another phone for
at least another year. :)

- bowdong

I have the 8 plus and love it. My iPhone 6 was having some trouble so I went to the 8 plus. Now if you have 7 plus wait for the iPhone after the X comes out. Let Apple get all the bugs out of the X.

The only difference between the 7+ and the 8+ is the microchip and camera. I went with the 7+ as it’s practically the same phone.

The iPhone 8 and 8 Plus have wireless charging as well as a better camera and faster processor.

Yep, that’s right. I forgot about the wireless charging. Which, to me, though, isn’t important because I have the longer 2 meter charging cord from Apple.

My mother recently upgraded to the iPhone 8 Plus. I have a 7 Plus. I didn't see any major differences between the two. Pretty much the same. The camera isn't that much better. My opinion is to save your money.

Hi, I have the Iphone 7 Plus, should I upgrade to the Iphone 8 ? If anyone has the Iphone 7 Plus, will you upgrade?

My mother recently upgraded to the iPhone 8 Plus. I have a 7 Plus. I didn't see any major differences between the two. Pretty much the same. The camera isn't that much better. My opinion is to save your money.

No
the price the want for the phone I can keep mine project red 256 fb two more years