What's new

WiFi tethering app?

James Way

Reaction score
Hello all, as I am relatively new to the iPhone I am looking for a way to install TetherMe or any similar program that I can share my data connection as a hotspot since my carrier has a usage limit. I am currently running iOS 11.4.1 and I have tried several attempts with no success. I’ve installed zJailbreak and Cydia from there. I’ve searched the web all night trying to find a solution, a way to jailbreak, or something to allow me to WiFi tether... So I have come to you guys for help and hopefully someone can point me in the right direction, thank you.

Thank you for your reply but yes I am aware of this but my carrier only gives me 8 GB of personal hotspot and I used it up already so I would like to use a third-party tethering app that bypasses my carriers limit such as TetherMe or anything similar

Are you looking for a way to hide your hotspot usage from your carrier? Whatever method you use, your carrier will know you're using data. A sudden increase in data usage could look suspicious to your carrier. If they suspect that you're using more tethering data than you're paying for, they'll likely try to find out what's going on. Some tethering apps leave traces that can be found by carriers looking for them.

Reactions: 933
If you’re trying to get service from your carrier without paying for it, you won’t receive any help on this forum.

Do u realise what forum your on ? Lmao
Welcome to iPhone Forums!
I know that this is the part of iPhone Forums discussing jailbreaks and tweaks. If you’ve read the rules of our forum, you’ll know why I posted this:
Trying to get paid services for free is stealing/theft. We neither discuss not support this on iPhone Forums.

Reactions: 933