What's new

Widgets

krisztiana

Reaction score
(note: I have a jailbroken iPhone 4 on 4.2.1 if it matters at all..)
How do widgets work? How do I customize them to match my theme and go where i want them to go? Winterboard doesn't seem to give you enough options for customization...

What theme do u want to put into your phone? Depend on the theme you want, you will need to install tweaks for it for the theme to work out 100%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theming through winterboard is pretty straight up if your getting the theme, widget etc. from cydia. It gives you a screenshot and it tells you where it will go. Just make sure it's compatible.
Now, with customize theme, widget or whatever you want to put on your phone takes a little more learning. You need to learn how to ssh ( check out you tube for tutorial) so you can tranfer file to your phone. Ifile and safari download manager combine will do also without using ssh at all. Using different homescreen pages for themes is a little more than basic, perpage HTML will take care of that. To sum it up if you learn all of this, which is not hard, you can get all the themes and widgets that aren't availabe in cydia almost for free at modmyi forum. I started that way.