What's new

Wi-fi Printing

AussieRosco

Reaction score
Hi all
I have an app called ePrint which works great with my Wi-Fi printer, however if I try to print from other apps like emails, web pages etc it looks for the printer but comes up with an error message saying no printer found.
Any help would be appreciated
Regards
Eric

hey aussierosco
soz to hear that you are having probs with your wifi printing
usually you can contact the app developer who can assist but it really also depends on what their tech support is like
i am not the fastest processor in the computer (!) and i had a little prob with app so contacted developer they are euroSmartz and they were really patient and quick to get back to me
the apps are really useful - for general printing we use print and for my emails something called Altamail
best of luck and hope that helps

iLadyi said:
hey aussierosco
soz to hear that you are having probs with your wifi printing
usually you can contact the app developer who can assist but it really also depends on what their tech support is like
i am not the fastest processor in the computer (!) and i had a little prob with app so contacted developer they are euroSmartz and they were really patient and quick to get back to me
the apps are really useful - for general printing we use print and for my emails something called Altamail
best of luck and hope that helps

Thank you iladyi. I bought the AltaMail app and love it
Regards
AussieRosco