What's new

Why won't it learn relationships

irchamandy

Reaction score
Every time I say "(my son's name) is my son", Siri asks me if i want her to remember he is my child. When i say yes, I get the following error:

The address book service that stores your contact information doesn't allow me to change that.

The address book is the iPhone 5 address book. Why am I getting this error and what can i do to get siri to start learning relationships?

Thank you

Every time I say "(my son's name) is my son", Siri asks me if i want her to remember he is my child. When i say yes, I get the following error:

The address book service that stores your contact information doesn't allow me to change that.

The address book is the iPhone 5 address book. Why am I getting this error and what can i do to get siri to start learning relationships?

Thank you

Please go into Settings->Mail, Contact, Calendars -> And look at all the accounts listed. Under each account is a list of the services provided by that account. Make sure that only your iCloud account has "Contacts" listed under it. If there are any others, especially Google or Hotmail, that will most probably be the cause of your issue.