What's new

Whose Pre-ordering?

Thank you. Yes it is, however I'm still undecided about upgrading this year..LOL [emoji23]
I'm glad to be back. Thanks for noticing I was missing. I just took a break.
You know you want to ;)

We notice when regular members disappear, hope you will stay around now :)

I think I'm going with the 12 Pro Max 256gb in the Pacific Blue color. Still kinda on the fence.

I am thinking 12 Pro Max as well but am going to max out memory with the 512Gb.

I was at a Verizon store and checked out the standard 12 and the 12 Pro. Would definitely go Pro over the standard just based on size alone.

Waiting on the 12 Pro Max in Blue. I figure as I get older my eyes will get worse so bigger is better! Am in no rush so a back order is okay.

Currently using a company iPhone 8. Even the 12 Pro would be a huge upgrade since the entire screen is usable. Never noticed how much screen real estate is lost on the 8!

I am thinking 12 Pro Max as well but am going to max out memory with the 512Gb.

I was at a Verizon store and checked out the standard 12 and the 12 Pro. Would definitely go Pro over the standard just based on size alone.

Waiting on the 12 Pro Max in Blue. I figure as I get older my eyes will get worse so bigger is better! Am in no rush so a back order is okay.

Currently using a company iPhone 8. Even the 12 Pro would be a huge upgrade since the entire screen is usable. Never noticed how much screen real estate is lost on the 8!

I agree, not only am I getting older but so are my eyes and bigger is better for me. I'm a two thumb typer so as long as it can fit in my back pocket or jacket pocket it's the perfect size for my aging eyes. I'm currently using the 11 Pro Max in Midnight Green and there is no way I'm going smaller.

I’m looking forward to finally upgrading my ancient 2015 iPhone 6s Plus 128GB to an iPhone 12 Pro Max 512GB - preferably in Pacific Blue. I’m literally counting the days till the 6th November, when I can finally order one.

It will be exhilarating to finally have a modern state of the art iPhone handset in my hands again. When I bought my last iPhone, it was literally the most sophisticated iPhone on the market at the time!

I agree, not only am I getting older but so are my eyes and bigger is better for me. I'm a two thumb typer so as long as it can fit in my back pocket or jacket pocket it's the perfect size for my aging eyes. I'm currently using the 11 Pro Max in Midnight Green and there is no way I'm going smaller.

I utilize bold text, resizing to a larger text, and also "Zoomed" in the setting for Display Zoom. Those three features alone help me tremendously!

I utilize bold text, resizing to a larger text, and also "Zoomed" in the setting for Display Zoom. Those three features alone help me tremendously!

Yes, as do I and has helped me tremendously as well. [emoji1474][emoji41]

Unfortunately I've decided to to skip this years latest and greatest iPhone 12. My 11 Midnight Green Pro Max is in pristine condition and I'm going to hold on to it for another year.
That's not a bad idea... I'm loving the smaller form factor of the 12 but I've not decided if I'm going to sell my 11 Max... It's still brand new and I fully paid it off... I might keep it too! Lol