What's new

Who rolls with a bareassnaked iphone4????

I didn't have a case on my original iPhone and I don't have one on my 4. I got a speck case for it, but after a few weeks I missed the feel of my phone. I love these phones not only for how they work and look, but how they FEEL. I've had my 4 fir around three months and not a scratch. By the time I got rid of my original iPhone, sure it had some scratches, but nothing bad.

My phone is always in a empty pocket or sitting on my desk. That's it. I think if you can honestly tell yourself that you can take care of it, you don't forget your phone when you throw your crap on the floor, leave your iPhone naked.

I always have mine in an empty pocket. The right one is just for phone. I am always conscious of where it's at. I don't have a lot of money it was an investment for me and I won't be getting a new one till the 2 years is up. I have scratches still. No idea where they are from but I WAS careful. I don't know how you do it.

Soo Beezy are you saying you roll totally naked LOL! I took the otterbox route like allot of folks. And when I remove it weekly it is indeed scratchless! It so nice to see what it looks like as it came factory fresh out of the box! I usually just hold it naked a few moments and admire it a few moments, before it goes right back in that otterbox! I think I'd roll naked if I just had the bucks. Like someone else mentioned I had to scrape to get the $200 and had to commit for the two years just to get it for that! So it has to last at least that time for me. However, if I could afford to drop $500 on a new one without the blink of an eye, I'd likely enjoy the "feel" of it bare in my hands. I'd propbably just have a clear invisishield all around it, just so it would be mint when I gave it away! Meanwhile, I am grounded in reality, where I have rubber brick around my phone, completeley eliminating all of it's originl "feel" and making it imprevious to most everyday mishaps!!!

Nope I mentioned that it is in a case up there. Sorry to ruin your joke but it wasn't very good in the first place :p

i have a clear thing case on mine, but i may just go naked ont he phone. like some people said, this phone is a true beauty, and whats the point of it if you are gonna bulk it up and cover it up. its like a super hot girl wearing a puffy jacket, puffy pants and covering up all her goods; whats the point of that!!! lol
sure ill get some scratches and what not, but i think ill be happier having a phone that looks sexy than having a sexy phone that is covered up to look like something it isnt.
*takes off case*

Who wants a sexy model with banged up knees and bruises all over. Or maybe shes so tatted up she look like a gangsta? Yes the iphone is a beauty, but if it has to withstand the standard two year contract without protection, it wont be sexy for long! (Puts Otterbox back on).

I have 3 cases, but in the end I missed seeing and using the phone in its original beautiful form. Living dangerously now without a protective case except for a $10.00 pouch to keep out the hair in my pocket.

I've got 3 cases for it: The Incipio Gel Acrylic, Apple bumper, and the Speck Pixelskin HD. I love how the phone looks, but not enough to leave it naked for reasons mention in this thread. I do take my phone out and clean it every 3-4 weeks and swapi t out with another case. I guess I get bored with the case and put on another one of the cases I own. Plus doing this gives me the opportunity to look at the phone naked and clean it of dust and debris to minimize/prevent scratches.

Ah yes surprisingly a small amount of debris gets into my otterbox defender even! I clean it about once a week, which may be overkill, but I also do it to see may baby butt stark raven nekkid. Its so nice to hold her bare in my hand and dust off her flawless skin. Then she goes back into her case. I do like the idea of multiple cases. Changing her cloths and look is the next best thing to rolling bareassnaked. I do know that I only like cases with a face protector built in. I don't like to apply a case and a face skin. So I am going to look into some of the other Otterbox cases, as I am more into protection than sleek cases that show off more off the phones "looks."