What's new

Who got the iPhone 14?

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I received my iPhone 14 last week. It's been great so far and a good upgrade from the 12. I noticed right away a big difference in the photo quality.

Last edited:
I received my iPhone last week. It's been great so far and a good upgrade from the 12. I noticed right away a big difference in the photo quality.
I've ordered the Pro Max but missed the release date, hopefully not much longer to wait.

Wife and I received ours on Friday September 16th, I have the Pro Max in Deep Purple and she got the Pro in Deep Purple. Preordered both of them shortly after they started taking orders. Love the color the only bummer is the cases from the 13 Pro and 13 Pro Max do not fit the new 14's. The 13 Pro is close and would work although the buttons have been moved slightly the camera is slightly bigger as well, it fits but is snug around the camera. The camera on the 14 Pro Max is bigger overall and a 13 case will not fit...

Wife and I received ours on Friday September 16th, I have the Pro Max in Deep Purple and she got the Pro in Deep Purple. Preordered both of them shortly after they started taking orders. Love the color the only bummer is the cases from the 13 Pro and 13 Pro Max do not fit the new 14's. The 13 Pro is close and would work although the buttons have been moved slightly the camera is slightly bigger as well, it fits but is snug around the camera. The camera on the 14 Pro Max is bigger overall and a 13 case will not fit...
I missed the 16th delivery even though I was there when ordering opened up ...
Thanks for the info on cases, I tried to check that out but info wasn't consistent.

I got my Silver iPhone 14 Pro Max yesterday after a delay with the courier .......
I had a lot of trouble setting it up, it wouldn't recognise my SIM card, I just kept getting options to set an eSIM, here in the UK only one carrier so far has adopted eSIM and it isn't mine, I really think Apple should make that clearer. So, I skipped it and carried on but It took some time before my carrier details appeared in 'About'.
Then the Mail app wasn't showing any mail, nothing worked so eventually I added it as a new account.
There were a couple of other issues but....... now it's all done and, it's gorgeous...
I just have to get to grips with all the new features now.
Dynamic Island is great.

Last edited: