What's new

Wanting to Upgrade from iPhone XR, but when?

NoBite

Reaction score
My wife and I have iPhone XR's and have been discussing upgrading, primarily to get much better cameras. We are fully invested in the Apple ecosystem, so our question is timing and which phone. Longtime Verizon customers with a family account that includes our daughter and grandson. Right now Verizon would give $440 toward an iPhone 14 Pro. But, of course it won't be long for the next generation iPhone. Wondering if the deals for the 14 Pro will get stronger as the 15 comes out. Hey, we've waited this long, a few months more is no big deal. I've heard the 15 Pro may be getting a big ($200) price bump, so it could be out of our price range. For you more experienced phone upgraders, what's your advice here? Wait for a bigger discount on the 14 Pro? Bite the bullet because the 15 Pro will just be THAT much better? Go for the 14 Pro now?

Thanks for your opinions!

The previous generation can usually be had at a cheaper price, usually only the lowest storage option is still offered by Apple. See what your carrier offers just after the iPhone 15 models are introduced.