What's new

iPhone 14 ringing issue

tony6

Reaction score
Dear,
My iPhone 14 pro Max don’t ring when receiving call, I havĂ© to shut off IT and restart for ringing. I just find notice missed call. I havĂ© restaured IT twice without results. It’s latest version of iOS.
Someone can help me to résolve this issue , thank u .
Best regards.

Have you checked with Settings>Sounds & Haptics>Ringtone And Alerts to see what the ringtone volume is set at?

Welcome to iPhone Forums!

Here are a few things you can also try:

Make sure the Mute button isn‘t set to silence your device. The red/orange part is visible, if that‘s the case. Switch it to the other side.

If you use a Bluetooth headset, your iPhone might prefer sounding to the Bluetooth device. Disconnect Bluetooth by turning off Bluetooth on your iPhone.

Make sure Focus Mode is disabled.

Turn off Call Forwarding and/or Calls on Other Devices in Settings - Phone.

Have you checked with Settings>Sounds & Haptics>Ringtone And Alerts to see what the ringtone volume is set at?
Thank u for your response,
I havé check , ringtone set near max

Welcome to iPhone Forums!

Here are a few things you can also try:

Make sure the Mute button isn‘t set to silence your device. The red/orange part is visible, if that‘s the case. Switch it to the other side.

If you use a Bluetooth headset, your iPhone might prefer sounding to the Bluetooth device. Disconnect Bluetooth by turning off Bluetooth on your iPhone.

Make sure Focus Mode is disabled.

Turn off Call Forwarding and/or Calls on Other Devices in Settings - Phone.
Thank u for your response,
It’s done