What's new

14 day return trial????

Tazman

Reaction score
Hey guys I`m new here and about to order a 4s from (Big Red) Verizon.

Been with em about 12 or so years and man have they changed.....

I was told by cs on the phone the 14 day trial period starts from day shipped,not when I receive it..

So I guess I`ll get the phone from the store instead,and pay $199 instead of $99 from CS phone order.

You use to have 30 days from day of receiving a phone to try it out.

Anyway

Do you get the extra warranty for $8-9 or just the factory one yr?

Anyone have a Sena Leather case?

I know I`ll have more??? when phone comes

thanks

mike

I am not a Verizon customer so I cannot speak to your questions, but were they really going to sell you a iPhone 4s for $99 over the phone? I think maybe you and the customer service rep were on different pages because to my knowledge (could be wrong) no one is selling the 4s for less than $199. They may have been looking at prices for the iPhone 4.

No u only get 13 days the day you buy it is the 1 st day.

Sent from my iPhone 4

I have a $100 credit I can use to get the price down from $199 to $99 for a 2yr reup - the last time Verizon will let you do that.

as far as the 14 day trail- if it takes 2-5 days before you get the phone she(CS) told me that also is less time you have to try out phone.

So I will get mine from the store.

They were also going to discount the data plan $9.99 off a month from the $30 reg price for 1 yr if I buy from online verizon store because I have 1400 min.and unlimited text plan. the store purchase does`nt get that for me--strange...

I my also check out Sprint and At&t plans.