What's new

Who bought their 4S's without pre-ordering? Where might I have luck?

Got mine last week best buy, only bestbuy or apple store in des Moines Iowa had them. Your gonna LOVE it.

Sorry my is Verizon also, I maybe would go with the 32 gig, order it tonight at apple.com

I'm a dealer with a Major retailer for Verizon and they are on back order everywhere for us and them. RadioShack near one of my stores had them in stock the other day.

Just an FYI for all each apple store reports their available stock on the apple web site at 9pm each evening. You can then reserve one for the next day if they are in stock at your local store.
I had no idea you could do this!

Got mine last week best buy, only bestbuy or apple store in des Moines Iowa had them. Your gonna LOVE it.
I do love it. I wonder if anyone does the speak to text as often as I do. I spent literally an hour doing it earlier today.

For those wondering, I called Verizon right when it opened at 11 and, just as suspected, they weren't in. Since the Packer game was at noon, I wanted to call the next closest place to my parents' house because that's where I was going to be watching the game. I called the Best Buy Mobile in the mall close to their house. They had ONE 16GB white in (and 2 32GBs), but they couldn't hold it for me. 20 minutes later, I got to the mall and the 16 gigger was mine!!

I just walked into a Sprint Store here in Bend, OR the Saturday before last, enquired, and was told they had a few back 16GB units in stock. This was two weeks aspfter I'd been in there and was told they were out of stock on the 16GB but they had plenty 32 and 64GB units.

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

The Apple Stores have good stocks of them and you can reserve for the next day online after 9pm as some one already noted.

Yeah, I didn't know I could do that. I won't be buying another Apple product for awhile. I bought all 3 of mine this year! (iPod Classic, though I've had iPods for years, iPad 2, and now iPhone 4S)

I had a black 4 really liked it, have a white 4s really like it.... It's a hard choice but just go for the first one you thought looked good when they announced it and you will be fine

I wanted black at first, but changed my mind to white, and I'm so glad I went with white. It's sooo pretty.