What's new

whitoken theme

westentertainer

Reaction score
hi been trying to install whitoken theme on my ip4 but had to give up after hours of trying ,i noticed on the how tos on you tube that they have 6 icons high but i can only get 5 on mine ,anyone successfully installed it o the ip4 please share your knowledge thanks

i'm also interessted in installing whitoken on my ip4... has somebody some tipps for installing it?

greetings from germany :)

ive been needing to learn these type of theme installs and set ups.theres is a bunch of cool themes like the whitoken
ill get back to yall once i get it figured out

hi been trying to install whitoken theme on my ip4 but had to give up after hours of trying ,i noticed on the how tos on you tube that they have 6 icons high but i can only get 5 on mine ,anyone successfully installed it o the ip4 please share your knowledge thanks

not sure about this theme but some themes require other tweaks installed to make it work, like gridlock if you need icons in specific areas, others tweaks need for some are 5 icon dock, 5 row spring board and 5 column springboard

if you see 6 rows in the example you probably need 5 row springboard from cydia

first off,let me warn everyone,this theme is a pain in the but to install!
yes it does work and looks awsome once completly installed
as far as i can tell,once you have this configured there is a black one on cydia called black aqua that should fit everything exactly the same.
but thats it!those two themes.
and it does take a LONG time to get the phone back to your original preference.
i recommend this be attempted only after a new update or jailbreak that renders your phone "back to factory"

if you need help with it,google,install whitoken iphone,i read two or three diiferent ways to do it and watched several youtube videos to get a full understanding of whats the full process to get this done.

it is awsome theme,but not worth all the trouble if you like to change themes to match my mood of the day!

New one come out its called whitoken modifed its easy to install now you just need springboard search on cydia :)

have you tried it yourself?
the decription says its the same install without fiverows,thats one step of 50 to make it work.
please give it a try,tell me how long you work on it
there is an iconoclasm layout,which should set it up real easy,but i have yet to make it work

have you tried it yourself?
the decription says its the same install without fiverows,thats one step of 50 to make it work.
please give it a try,tell me how long you work on it
there is an iconoclasm layout,which should set it up real easy,but i have yet to make it work

Yes ive tried it out and installed it on me iphone 4 and it worked no problems

Hi everyone, I'm new to the message board and I'm really looking for some good basic foundation building to get started with. I have been looking for good quality themes like whitoken on installous but cannot find much. Where can i find high end themes like whitoken at? Also you guys have been talking about something called inconoclasm but it says its only good with 3.214. Sadly i have 4.2.1 on my iPhone. I cannot figure out how to downgrade to 3 and if i did would it ruin the iPhone 4?

I would appreciate any help i can find. Also i once saw a theme on an iPhone that looked exactly like a mac computer. anyone know where to find these types of themes for iPhone4?

Installous is for cracked app only and is not allowed to be disscused on these forums.

Themes are on cydia or you can download on to your computer then transfer them your your phone. Do a search for inav themes. These are all similar to whitoken. None of them are easy to install.

The iPhone can't be downgraded before 4.0. I wouldn't downgrade just to get a theme. If you wish to downgrade then you will need SHSH's saved for whatever version you wish to downgrade to. You need these saved before you upgrade...

Installous is for cracked app only and is not allowed to be disscused on these forums.

Themes are on cydia or you can download on to your computer then transfer them your your phone. Do a search for inav themes. These are all similar to whitoken. None of them are easy to install.

The iPhone can't be downgraded before 4.0. I wouldn't downgrade just to get a theme. If you wish to downgrade then you will need SHSH's saved for whatever version you wish to downgrade to. You need these saved before you upgrade...

Thanks, I agree it would be silly to downgrade for apps and themes. Hopefully more themes and apps will be compatible soon.