What's new

iphone 4 or iphone 4s / 16GB or 32GB

LuffyPSP

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I need help deciding on which iphone version to get. Dont recommend iphone 5 to me, I dont like the long factor form. ip4/ip4s feels just right and beautiful.

I have the budget for iphone 4 16GB/32GB but still considering 4S(budget can be added). I see reviews and comparison. The 4S do have better camera 8MP, dual core proc which open the apps faster, Siri(sure i wont bother with it).

I dont know if the fast performance affects the games experience if i choose ip4, since it still use single core. so is there any large noticeable difference in terms of speed? will ip4 get the next iOS update(iOS 7 for example) next year? seeing that 3GS did still get iOS6. How bout the camera? do i miss a lot from iphone 4s if i choose iphone 4?

I am considering either iphone 4 32GB OR iphone 4s 16GB/32GB. Having a 16GB kinda worries me but I think I'll manage, but then if i dont lose much by choosing iphone 4, i'd rather get the 32GB version of iphone4 since it can save me a lot of money to be used on something else. if i do lose too much, i'd consider ip4s again. but its a lot of money and i'd be in tight budget.

my main concern is how well the dev will support iphone 4 until at least iphone 5s or iphone 6 is released? Am sure 4S will last longer since its dual core and newer but how will iphone 4 be? I just want to jailbreak, customizing it all the time whenever i can even after Apple stop pushing updates to it. Does dev/themers still support it? i mean updating their themes of whatever for the iphone 4?

Here is my usage/type/preferences.

1) I counted on my most listened songs = +/- 2GB
2) Images/videos with my current 8MP shooter = +/- 4GB
3) Games/Apps = I assume to grow to 4GB over time
4) Videos = Not sure if I'm gonna watch videos/movies on this but anyway short videos = +/- 1GB

Is it sufficient for only 16GB?

thank you!

This is my opinion, I would think the largest phone and fastest you feel comfortable with. My personal experience is at first 16 was fine now I'm just over that after a two year contract. So this time I purchased the 32. As for model, after a time with the four it became very slow with that much music and pics my wife had the 4s and it was fine. So it's really all personal preference on what you want to spend and the things you want to accomplish.

I have a 16gb 4s and while it does me alright, I would much rather have a 32gb. But since the provider promotion got me two phones for 100.00, I really can't complain.

I reckon the iPhone 4S will be supported for a bit longer than the iPhone 4, but they are both good phones. I would go for the 32GB iPhone 4S myself... I actually have a 16GB 4S which I love, but I am fast running out of space, so will look to be getting a 32GB 4S at some stage. So basically go for as big as you can afford.