What's new

WHITE iPHONE 4 RELEASE

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hGw7a4MWlg]YouTube - WHITE iPHONE 4 RELEASE - iOS Vlog 377[/ame]​

The white iPhone 4 will finally be dropping in stores tomorrow. You will be able to purchase it from participating Version, AT&T, and Apple Store retailers as soon as stores open. If you don't have the energy to deal with the long lines that come with a new iPhone release(assuming there will be a line), you can go ahead and order it online. The only difference between this and the iPhone we have now is the color. The sensor on the front is a bit different but we all assume it works the same way.

If you're picking one up, be sure to let us know below in the comments!

finally the white is here! i wanna see them lines tomorrow morning how big or small they will be

Approx after a year Apple confirms the releasing of new White iPhone 4 in stores / shops today April 28, 2011 available for $199 to $299 depends on its model. It was expected to release last summer. The new White iPhone4 design exactly the same as its black counterpart, except for its sleek white exterior. See <a href="http://itwel.com/white-iphone-4-by-apple-rleased-photos.php"><b>White iPhone 4 by Apple(Photos)</b></a> ..

Approx after a year Apple confirms the releasing of new White iPhone 4 in stores / shops today April 28, 2011 available for $199 to $299 depends on its model. It was expected to release last summer. The new White iPhone4 design exactly the same as its black counterpart, except for its sleek white exterior. See <a href="http://itwel.com/white-iphone-4-by-apple-rleased-photos.php"><b>White iPhone 4 by Apple(Photos)</b></a> ..

using html ? try [ url ] [ / ur l ]

its always taken apple a very long time to release the white though i dont know why i expected on the 4 it would be any quicker

I just passed by the flag ship store in Boston there are about 5 people waiting in line. Hopefully Apple looks at this and brings out the next gen much sooner.

ridiculous cause in a fwew months the white iphone 4 is gonna b outdated, not to say its not already outdated, cause it is!

ridiculous cause in a fwew months the white iphone 4 is gonna b outdated, not to say its not already outdated, cause it is!

maybe but some are still even buying the 3g or 3gs

yea but thats because of the price difference if the iphone 4 was priced the same as the 3gs, theres no way ppl will choose the 3g/s over the4 .

just saying that its no point in getting the white iphone 4 now when in a few months the iphone 5 will come out. might as well just wait. we already waited 1 year for the delayed white iphone, whats another few months?

I am curious. What makes anyone think that the iPhone 5 will be released this year?

The current market place wants an iPhone 5 with LTE/4G. There isn't a SINGLE CHIP solution currently being manufactured for that to happen. Until that ONE issue is resolved, there won't be an iPhone 5.

Now Apple does realize it needs a "Holiday" presence. An iPhone 4S would meet that demand with no issues. Rough guess it will be a 3.7" screen (to see if a bigger screen is really wanted by the market place), A5 CPU (to have parity with the iPad 2) and iOS 5 (to full vette its feature set before LTE/4g). They may try to sneak in a camera upgrade to test the waters as well. But that one is a weak possibility in my opinion.

maybe but some are still even buying the 3g or 3gs

yea but thats because of the price difference if the iphone 4 was priced the same as the 3gs, theres no way ppl will choose the 3g/s over the4 .

just saying that its no point in getting the white iphone 4 now when in a few months the iphone 5 will come out. might as well just wait. we already waited 1 year for the delayed white iphone, whats another few months?

i met a few people who chose it because all the talk of the antenna issue online 3gs over the 4.. but you are right if there was no talk of antenna issues and the price was the same people would chose the newer one, who wouldent?

white iphone is £612 in the uk for the 32GB.. instead of getting cheaper its more expensive