What's new

NEW WHITE iPhone 4 Hands-On

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e363U2ADOxY]YouTube - NEW WHITE iPhone 4 Hands-On - iOS Vlog 380[/ame]​

After months and months of delay, the White iPhone 4 has finally made it's way into peoples' hands. The phone was released in the white color on April 28th, 2011 and everything seems to be in order. The proximity sensor is a bit different this time around. Instead of having the dotted look, Apple decided to open it up and just have a hole covered with the front glass. Apple has stated that the problems were getting everything to work right with the color. They needed to fix light leak, camera, and proximity issues on this device. But as promised, the device was delivered in "Spring". Prices stay the same for AT&T and Verizon customers, get ready to see more people walking around with white devices. For the rest of us, we'll probably hold off until the iPhone 5 when it is rumored to drop in September.

I have a question about the white iPhone 4, is the vibrate any stronger than the black one? I expect it to be the same but I thought I would ask someone that has one.

I have a question about the white iPhone 4, is the vibrate any stronger than the black one? I expect it to be the same but I thought I would ask someone that has one.

i think its just thicker then the white.. gonna go today and have a look, i bet now all we will see is the white iphone