What's new

White iPhone 4 To Go On Sale by End of April

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
white-iphone-4.JPG

Just a week or so after reports surfaced speculating that the white iPhone 4 may have been pulled by Apple after all images of the device disappeared from the Apple online store, Bloomberg Businessweek chimes in with a contradictory story to gladden the hearts of all those waiting to get their hands on the little white treasure! Yes, according to three sources who have inside information on the matter, Apple will start selling the white iPhone 4 “in the next few weeks.” According to one of Businessweek's anonymous sources, the white iPhone 4 will be available by the end of April, on both AT&T and Verizon Wireless. Businessweek notes that with the iPhone 5 not due to be released until September at the earliest, releasing a white iPhone 4 now could be a very smart move indeed by Apple, helping to increase demand and interest in the product during a phase in which Apple might otherwise have experienced a bit of a lull.

Source: Apple Is Said to Ready White IPhone After 10-Month Wait - Businessweek

i remember just before the 4 was released i saw nothing but white iphones and they had problems with the 3gs white as well. i wonder who here will swap out for the white, i bet a lot of ppl will sell their black for white or ask for the store to swap their device