What's new

Which is the best iphone 4s case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went the extra dollar and got the LifeProof case. It's mil-spec, and waterproof. Had the Otterbox for my 3Gs. It was ok. From what I here this one is a lot better. I'll know soon.

a6898f1d-ff2a-1c7b.jpg

Jerry


N1XIO said:
I went the extra dollar and got the LifeProof case. It's mil-spec, and waterproof. Had the Otterbox for my 3Gs. It was ok. From what I here this one is a lot better. I'll know soon.

Jerry


It certainly looks nicer! Where do you order it? Does it coming with a clip, or hipster like the otterbox?

N1XIO said:

Jerry


Also, is black the only color?

Lifeproof case .com
And there are other colors. Quite a few.
Im ordering mine soon too!
Cant wait to try this case out

microsnook said:
Lifeproof case .com
And there are other colors. Quite a few.
Im ordering mine soon too!
Cant wait to try this case out

Thanks for the site info.

There is a clip case for it, but it's extra and is still not available. I don't like it anyway. I got the new hard case ( holster ) from nite-ize. I like this type of holster better. It's just added protection and your phone can't "pop" off like the clips do.

a6cd8de7-15db-b84e.jpg

Jerry


Depends what type of protection you're looking for? Just scratch protection? Or drop and scratch protection? Or do you want drop/scratch and water protection?

I've always liked the maximum type of protection, so I've always used the Otterbox Defender cases (I had o e on my 3GS, got one for my 4, and have one on my iPad). However, while the 3GS defender had decent water protection (not waterproof), the Defender for the 4 offers hardly any water protection (and I don't like the design of it compared to the 3GS case design...ice had some issues with it).

I am now going to try a LifeProof case, especially since I'm getting the 4S. If they live up to their claims, it should be a great case. It offers scratch, drop, dust, and waterproof protection. It's supposed to be waterproof to a depth of 6 ft. And all in a thinner body than the Defender. I hope it's as good as it sounds.

Where did you get it?

The lifeproof case looks pretty solid, but I don't like having my phone in my pocket. I like otterbox defender case in that it supply's a holster as well.

The lifeproof case looks pretty solid, but I don't like having my phone in my pocket. I like otterbox defender case in that it supply's a holster as well.

That's why I got the Nite-Ize holster. I have the Otterbox with the clip case and if your not careful you will pop the phone off the case and could loose your phone.

Jerry


N1XIO said:
That's why I got the Nite-Ize holster. I have the Otterbox with the clip case and if your not careful you will pop the phone off the case and could loose your phone.

Jerry


Like I did... Don't remind me, that how I lost my iPhone 4.

N1XIO said:

Jerry


Are you referring to that nylon pouch you posted about earlier?

i am getting the commuter otterbox case since my current otterbox case is not compatible with 4s. i got the defender case for my girlfriend. i tend to take care of my phones a little better

Those of you who order or have the Life Proof case, could you please review for us? I have seen reviews that talk about the screen cover, how it is thin, but doesn't quite touch the actual screen, resulting in having to press harder and thus losing the responsiveness of the bare screen. I am hesitating because of that. How much responsiveness is lost?

Thanks in advance. If that isn't a major factor, i will definitely get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.