What's new

Which is the best GPS app

There are so many application for iPhone like Navigo, waze, TomTom, navfree, Sygic, Motion X. They all iPhone application are nice but Waze is the best and better than the another iPhone application. It is an outstanding and most coolest application. It is very easy to use in iPhone.

Garmin USA for me. Works like the Nuvi and saves me from needing another device in the car. They have lots of favors of apps. USA was pay once and go. Others may need subscription or higher in price for lifetime updates.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Tom Tom. You get what you pay for. I've tried all the cheap or free apps, and they're useless.

I have been using Navigon and really like it. It costs a bit but like writeronfire said, you get what you pay for.

Google maps is best GPS app for iphone, and in iOS 6 apple launching its new maps.....

Another Waze user here. It's free which is my favorite price but more importantly it's accurate! Live in VA Beach and just used it to go to Kentucky and back and it was flawless. Works great around town too. You can see other users on the map and get instant updates about police, traffic, road debris, stopped cars on the side and other things. Try it out. After all it's free.

Just used waze for the first time to go out of town for work. It worked flawlessly and even showed me where a couple cops were.

Tapatalk'd from my iPhone 4s

I'd like to know that how GPS work because recently I bought an iPhone 4 but I didn't know about it that how it works.

Global positioning satelliate is way to track your position. In map you can set your destination GPS will reach you there. you had to activate internet connection to your iphone.

Personally I use the stock Maps app for iPhone and with iOS6 its getting a huge upgrade and moving away from google onto its own system with turn by turn.

writeronfire said:
Tom Tom. You get what you pay for. I've tried all the cheap or free apps, and they're useless.

Enough said.

As far as free, I'm going to say mapquest. Their new update is awesome, and they have great turn-by-turn directions.

Another vote for free Mapquest. The latest update made it very easy to use, spoken turn by turn directions. Street and satellite maps. And you can't beat free.

Try "Motionx GPS" or "MotionX GPX Drive". These are pretty nice apps for navigation purpose.