What's new

Which is the best GPS app

There are many GPS Apps in iPhone apps market. you can find in i tunes market or create from mobile application development company.

I suggested this five GPS app

-Google Maps
-TomTom
-Motion X GPS Drive
-TeleNav GPS
-Waze

Another gps app I came across is Tactical Nav. Geared for military navigating.

cant beat google free navigation on android imho, thats the huge let down for this iphone for me

steve_jay said:
cant beat google free navigation on android imho, thats the huge let down for this iphone for me

I got a feeling the maps app in ios 6 is gonna kill google maps. Using tomtoms system with 3d maps is gonna be huge. Guess well find out soon.

Apart from many other GPS application I would like to choose TomTom is the most effective apps for our phones, although there are several numbers of application listed in the store and delivering better services, but to be very honest TomTom is provides some best application with automotive navigation systems. :)

I've used Co-Pilot for a long time for all of my androids..and just downloaded it again for my 4s...They have a free version and also a premium version..and works really well..

Very large downloads of maps..make sure your on wi-fi when downloading....

Mac

I'm a really big fan of Waze!!! It makes navigation fun :)

Mapquest does all I need it too, but if you feel better by throwing money away? Have at it, YMMV?

As the most expensive app I own, my vote is for TomTom....it gives clear instruction....and a clean easy to follow route display...

In my opinion TomTom is one of the best gps, i am happy with it, and i suggest it for anyone else.

Waze is a lot cheaper than TomTom, but TomTom is the best! It's worth the price.

[Moderator edit: No external advertising links. Please read our rules. Thanks.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe if I was a truck driver or something is be dotted to get the Tom Tom app?? I have the Tom Tom I am about to go sell it lol I just don't use it

I use waze. Sometimes I use the stock Maps... despite the complaints, but it's working fine for me.