Which is the best GPS app

steve_jay said:
cant beat google free navigation on android imho, thats the huge let down for this iphone for me

I got a feeling the maps app in ios 6 is gonna kill google maps. Using tomtoms system with 3d maps is gonna be huge. Guess well find out soon.
 
Apart from many other GPS application I would like to choose TomTom is the most effective apps for our phones, although there are several numbers of application listed in the store and delivering better services, but to be very honest TomTom is provides some best application with automotive navigation systems. :)
 
I've used Co-Pilot for a long time for all of my androids..and just downloaded it again for my 4s...They have a free version and also a premium version..and works really well..

Very large downloads of maps..make sure your on wi-fi when downloading....


Mac
 
As the most expensive app I own, my vote is for TomTom....it gives clear instruction....and a clean easy to follow route display...
 
Waze is a lot cheaper than TomTom, but TomTom is the best! It's worth the price.

[Moderator edit: No external advertising links. Please read our rules. Thanks.]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe if I was a truck driver or something is be dotted to get the Tom Tom app?? I have the Tom Tom I am about to go sell it lol I just don't use it
 

Latest posts

Back
Top