What's new

Which iPhone?

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Now that we know all about the 4s I'm wondering as someone buying her first iPhone how the 4s would benefit me,would iPhone4 do the job just as well? I text a lot,I would use the music player,probably use the camera bit,that's probably about it, apart from generally having fun with apps,wallpapers ect,what do you all think,should I just go for it and have the latest and newest offering? Is there more scope with 4s and more longevity?

Yeah, if money is not an issue then you should definitely go for the iPhone 4S, if has some advantages which the iPhone 4 doesn't have like Siri, and more importantly the hardware, today you think you just need a phone to text, receive phone calls, simple daily things, tomorrow your daily needs might grow up and so the iPhone 4S will just be what you need, go for it if you can definitely.

Last edited:
You just need a phone for daily usage, no necessary to change it for iphone 4s. I would rather waiting for iphone 5.

Yeah, if money is not an issue then you should definitely go for the iPhone 4S, if has some advantages which the iPhone 4 doesn't have like Siri, and more importantly the hardware, today you think you just need a phone to text, receive phone calls, simple daily things, tomorrow your daily needs might grow up and so the iPhone 4S will just be what you need, go for it if you can definitely.
you are right,money isn't an issue so I'm going for 4s,its my first iPhone so i may as well go for it,thanks for the input both.

I don't think you will have any regrets in buying the new Iphone 4S, in fact you will be very happy with your decision and will never want another phone again unless its a new Iphone. Good luck and enjoy.

I don't think you will have any regrets in buying the new Iphone 4S, in fact you will be very happy with your decision and will never want another phone again unless its a new Iphone. Good luck and enjoy.
thankyou,I'm sure you are right,no more searching for that perfect phone,no more phones that cost me an arm and leg then a few months later are worth practically nothing as in the case of my samsung galaxy s,iPhone is way to go.

you are right,money isn't an issue so I'm going for 4s,its my first iPhone so i may as well go for it,thanks for the input both.

You will be the best with the latest and the best. You know you will enjoy the iPhone and much as you love that iPad :)

Just to add to the others, go with the 4S. Your data and voice costs will be the real money pit, not the initial subsidy cost of the phone. I'm kinda glad I'll be due my upgrade late next year, when expectedly the next iPhone series comes out!

You will be the best with the latest and the best. You know you will enjoy the iPhone and much as you love that iPad :)
And i do love my iPad.

To go with an iPhone only for the purpose of calls and texts and if money is a object, I would diffinently look at the iPhone 3GS. To me, the 3GS feels so much better in my hand, but the speed and the screen clarity of the iPhone 4 can make the extra money well spent if your eyes are old like mine. I have both the 4 and the 3GS, but I will like my 3GS for a long time to come.

bc