What's new

RED, BLUE OR PINK iPhone 4 icolor? Which is your favorite

SolarCloud

Reaction score
Hey guys I recently just bought an iPhone 4 which I LOVE LOVE LOVE TO DEATH!!!!! <3

Me being me I bought this really cute case that makes it stand out but its not
really appealing to me.

My friend just got her iphone converted to blue and I was like, how the He**? She informed me that this company called smartphone clinic did it for her.
I was wondering what colors are popular to you and if You had to choose which one would you do? Im debating on either Red or White cant decide. SMH

So whats your opinion?

my friend googled: smartphone clinic icolor

Nice! Subtle spam -- getting your message across while appearing to ask a question -- and now you say 'I was really asking the question and not spamming' and I simply can't defend my position and I look loke a jerk! BRILLIANT! You should get a great job as a marketing strategist. How's your friend's warranty-voided phone doing? ;-)

Nice! Subtle spam -- getting your message across while appearing to ask a question -- and now you say 'I was really asking the question and not spamming' and I simply can't defend my position and I look loke a jerk! BRILLIANT! You should get a great job as a marketing strategist. How's your friend's warranty-voided phone doing? ;-)

Im curious how is that spam? Im just trying to get an opinion, if your not willing to help me you can troll along somewhere else.

Anywho, I already order my white iphone. and as far as the warranty WHO THE HELL CARES??? it doesnt even cover broken screens lol, its sooo pointless

Me being me I bought this really cute case that makes it stand out but its not
really appealing to me.

My friend just got her iphone converted to blue and I was like, how the He**?

Like, I think that functionality of the iPhone is more important than the case color, or any other irrelevant incidental. If I had an iPhone that had GREAT battery life, perfect OS stability, and perfect performance, I wouldn't care if it looked like a donkey's nose. Just my thoughts..... :))

Just wondering..... I bought a white Otter Defender case. The white case gets quite "off-white" after much usage. Here's the strange question: can this case be dyed with "something" to another color, permanently? I purchased the white case since no other color was available at the time..... Comments? (Note to self: this should probably be posted in another sub-area)