What's new

Which do you think is better

J-nine4

Reaction score
A hard case or a soft case? I'm thinkin sofy but I'm getting both neways!

I think you answered your own question. Just get both and see which YOU prefer. At the end of the day it's all down to personal choice.

like Roy said at the end of the day it's all personal choice. I mean I always use a hip case so the soft cases i just don't like with the hip case. Also I have seen some of the cases that are kind of a mix between the soft and hard cases.....so kinda medium cases lol but those re always nice to have. Good luck and enjoy what ever you chose

True ill prob go wit sofy, I got a silicone 1 on my crackberry right now, hard might snap off or crack during a fall lol

I installed an Otterbox Defender on my iP4 a couple of weeks ago. Love it. It's the best of both worlds with a hard skeleton frame and a solft silicone skin. I installed it over a Zagg Invisibleshield Max Protection. Maybe overkill but I'm protected.

I got my freebie Pixelskin in the mail a couple of days ago. Took one look at it and decided to keep the Otterbox.

I think that soft one is the best because soft is soft and hard is hard.

As it is easy to use and easy to handle. It gives the comfort to you.

Just recieved my iPhone 4 and I gotta say I would prefer a soft case
1) better protection
2) it doesn't put scratches on your phone when ur putting it on... like it did to mine :(
was small but still, a brand new phone getting a scratch is a no bueno

i use a hard case, and i love it, when you get the jelly case isnt it kinda hard to push it in your pockets? like doesnt it get kinda caught because its rubbery like? im not sure and not bashing on anyone that has one i just dont know what its like >.<

i use a hard case, and i love it, when you get the jelly case isnt it kinda hard to push it in your pockets? like doesnt it get kinda caught because its rubbery like? im not sure and not bashing on anyone that has one i just dont know what its like >.<

I had a soft DLO case for my iPod Touch and it was excellent.
I don't wear tight jeans/pants so i never encountered that problem