What's new

where we are headed

thepushercg

Reaction score
taken a outsider view to whats happening in the world of apple.
first. im not a apple fan boy.
second, im not a droid fan boy
i pick what i think is the best thing out there and use it.
my view on where we are headed is this. apple is making harder and harder to jailbreak which i think in the long run will hurt the company, it will drive away customers, yes you can say but there so few jailbreakers, well all it takes is one jailbreaker to badmouth apple product and turn a few others away from there product. i see this coming soon. as for android its a system based on being rooted which is almost the same as jailbreaking. i really think that people will start flocking to droids for the rooting thats possible. now i run three 4s iphones now one jailbroken the other two stuck in the 6.1 neverland.im happy with my 5.1.1. and intentend to keep running it. but if something happens and theres not jailbreak which could possible be a long time off if ever ill switch over to droid so i can customize my phone the way i want it. its not about apple or android its all about customizing. i dont like a company (apple)telling me its there way or the highway. soon people will get bored with apple and move to something different, it happens to everthing in this world, nothing is permant neither is apple.. i think they could be putting the nail in there coffin by trying to stop jailbreaking. hey im all for customizing, now im not for stealing, i mean to pay cydia for there apps and pay the app store for theres also. but cydia offers so many features apple can only dream about. mark my words change is coming and its not going be good for apple. whats going be the secert is who is going step up and replace them with so many in the droid market. right now i guess samsung has the edge but be prepared for motorola i think google has somehting up there sleeves.

A google phone is something I see completely different than just an android

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Solely looking at Apple's ever increasing share in every market, I'm going to have to disagree w/ you... at this point in time. Yes, I believe the increasing difficulty (or general lack) of Jailbreaking will eventually stop that increase. When will this happen? No one truly knows or will ever know until it happens.

I'm awaiting the arrival of the ios6 jailbreak. It will be my first ever jailbreak. I was about to take the plunge and buy a galaxy note 2 yesterday but held of because I decided to wait and try a jailbroken iPhone first. If I'm still not happy then I'm switching. I love apples bulls quality in a phone but I just wish they would give is more freedom, a memory card slot and a slightly bigger screen. Not just a taller one lol