What's new

Need a little help .... Please

cordell383

Reaction score
Im familiar with rooting and some jail breaking, but this happened.
I have an verizon iPhone 5 running 6.1, needed to jailbreak and and sim unlock.
Ran the envasi0n tool, jail break seemed to go fine. Everything finished.
Now when i click on cydia on springboard, it just opens and close with no error or anything.
Tried to rerun evasion but that doesn't work ether..
Any help would be great...

Thanks

No, I never once was able to open to Cydia. Ive been trying to use SSH or iExplorer but havent been able to do anything successful.

Try using iFunBox and see if it recognizes your device

Do you see Cydia auto install or something along the lines in the tree under your device in the Classics tab

No, I dont see classic view anywhere.. I looked around for anything along the lines of cydia install.... the only thing i fund is system apps, a folder called cydia, with stuff in it, but nothing like an install app, or exe. or anything..

And thank you for the help so far...

The classics tab is quite literally a tab on the top, it should be on the top left corner labelled "iFunbox Classic". It should look something like this

gqaWhwt.png

This is basically the order of what you should click on. Click on #1 to display the device tree. Then click on number 2 if you don't already see your device connected. #3 to open up the breakdown of the tree. #4 is the approximate area where you'd see Cydia auto install.

Well i went off that to see where you were, but nothing...Place the .deb in var. open ifile locate the .deb and tap install. Reboot and you should be good to go $Screen Shot 2013-05-06 at 5.10.10 PM.jpg

Ok so i put a new deb. file in a new location /var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall), rebooted and nothing happened on phone. But when i reconnect to funbox, cydia autoinstall in now there, inside is said file, but i cant do anything with it.

That would mean that you weren't able to get the installer package installed by not being able to load up Cydia. Unfortunately there's no fix for this without restoring and rejailbreaking, and for the 5, that means upgrading to 6.1.4 and staying stock as there is not jailbreak for iOS 6.1.3 or 6.1.4

...... Ok thanks, thats what i was afraid of. Thanks again for your help. Since they wont be working on a option for 6.1.4, ill just wait till iOS 7......

I need some seriuos help :eek: I was about to change the lockscreen clock backround bar to a transparent one but as a result I messed up some files in telephonyUI so when I respringed both little grey bars att lockscreen were gone, this was negative because all notifications I got at lockscreen was overkapping behind the clock (annoying as fu*k) and the lockslider backround bar was totall gone, meaning that the little knob you drag to unlock was gone exept the camera slider, couldnt unlock it, so I know that the problem is about some files in Ifile but dont know which ones. The solution to this would be to like reset every file in ifile to as it was in the beginning. I really need some help!