What's new

where is Apple headed with the famous iPhone?

techtechunited

Reaction score
We all know that the iPhone has been around for a long time and that it has greatly evolved from the primative first generation. However, i always come back to asking myself the same question. How will Apple continue with the iPhone? They have it improved generation after generation, but i think that after the fifth, there is little they can do to continue improving it. Also, there have been many rumors as to what the iphone will look like and the features it will have, but then what? Will they continue by making a new phone, but again what can they make it do that the iPhone cannot not already do? You can visit my blog to stay up date with rumors and the future of the iPhone. It has just started with little to no views per day, but it will be updated regularly with news about the iPhone.

We all know that the iPhone has been around for a long time and that it has greatly evolved from the primative first generation. However, i always come back to asking myself the same question. How will Apple continue with the iPhone? They have it improved generation after generation, but i think that after the fifth, there is little they can do to continue improving it. Also, there have been many rumors as to what the iphone will look like and the features it will have, but then what? Will they continue by making a new phone, but again what can they make it do that the iPhone cannot not already do? You can visit my blog to stay up date with rumors and the future of the iPhone. It has just started with little to no views per day, but it will be updated regularly with news about the iPhone.

To infinity and beyond. The iPhone and it's OS will always be leaders and innovators of the phone world. I still see a vast history coming from apple. IMO.

the limitations are endless with the iphone, it will only get bigger and better with time