What's new

Where are you buying your iPhone 5S from?

Where are you buying your iPhone 5S from?

• AT&T

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Verizon

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Apple Store

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Best Buy

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Walmart

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Amazon

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Other - post in thread!

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
Tried to order online from Verizon Wireless, but no luck. My billing is a PO Box, and tried to get shipped to my physical. Would not process, and On-Line Rep was an idiot and could not resolve. I have been a customer for at least 10 yrs. Called my local Verizon store. He has none, and can't say when they will be available. Another idiot.

Checked online and they had 32GB space grey in stock at my local Best Buy. Went in and less than 30 minutes later was walking out. Was told by the lady there that they got less than 5 total phones for sprint, and didn't get ANY gold phones at all and very very few silver. She also told me that the Apple rep had been in the store yesterday and told them NO gold phones were sent to NC or SC

I ordered on Friday from AT&T. Despite their "7-10 business day quote, I received it yesterday...Kudos to AT&T.

Wherever its available right now

sig.jpg

Walked into the Apple store yesterday, walked out with exactally what I wanted; black, 64 GB iPhone 5S.

really jealous... im awaiting until the 8th October for mine still lol, but the iphone 5C in pink is coming on monday, yay for my sister in laws daughter

Went on AT&T website Friday night around 7pm. Got an email yesterday saying my phone shipped and will be here Monday 9/30. Friday to Monday is pretty fast! No complaints here

Me and my wife went I to apple store in Indiana. She got $204 credit toward her 5s for trading her 4s in. Walked out with a 32 g AT&T phone in hand no pre order. Sweet!

Currently I am stuck with my 4s on contract with at&t, waiting for to get over from my contract. Once it is over I will upgrade to 5s with at&t only, their services are great.

Currently I am stuck with my 4s on contract with at&t, waiting for to get over from my contract. Once it is over I will upgrade to 5s with at&t only, their services are great.

I assume your contract will end soon as there could be a new upgrade if it's not until next year or later lol.

Sent from my Black WiFi Only 64GB iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD

I got mine at Best Buy last week. They had it (32G) for $300 regular price on sale for $225. I also traded in my 4s for $95 so only paid $130 out of pocket. Pretty good deal.....

I purchased my Wife and mine two weeks ago from Verizon. Kinda wish I would have waited and went to an Apple store, I felt as though the Verizon store was just trying to get a sale and not explain anything about our new phones. I'm glad I did research before purchasing, Oh, it also wasn't MY Verizon store I'm accustom to dealing with.