What's new

Where are you buying your iPhone 5S from?

Where are you buying your iPhone 5S from?

• AT&T

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Verizon

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Apple Store

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Best Buy

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Walmart

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Amazon

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Other - post in thread!

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters

smalltowngirl13

Reaction score
With tomorrow quickly approaching :), where are you planning on buying your new iPhone 5S from?

Do you anticipate standing in line, being the first, etc...

I'm hoping to pick one up at the AT&T store. I haven't heard if they will have any in stock though.

I'm hoping that I can just go to my local Verizon and pick one up. Anyone know if they plan on carrying the 5s or will it be Apple stores only?

I'm hoping that I can just go to my local Verizon and pick one up. Anyone know if they plan on carrying the 5s or will it be Apple stores only?

I believe they are...this is what is showing on the VZW website...

$uploadfromtaptalk1379616846023.jpg

~taking notes~

Just 6 hours to go :)

Apple store every time, well ever since they started selling them unlocked I refuse to go to a carrier or online retailer such as amazon or ebay

Anybody standing in a line, camping out?

nope but I have a feeling my local apple store wont be so busy, never checked though

It's been rainy here all night, so I decided to drop by Best Buy on my way into work this morning just to see...

There were only 5 people in line with about 45 minutes to go, so I went ahead and hopped in line with my umbrella, and by 9 am was out with a 5S. :D

I didn't do the Apple Store because it's inside our mall and I knew the line would be crazy. I've never bought an iDevice in line, opening day, like that...

Got my iPhone 5S 64 and 32GBs at VZW and they were working at 9:15. And I was 21st in line.

Feel bad for the people that wanted White in the 32/64 sizes. Those already back-ordered based on what I overheard.

Not sure which model I will get just yet, but will probably go with black 32g

I will say I find the "space grey" not as nice looking as the black on the 5. It's not bad by any means, but just has a bit more of a "plain" look to it. That's just me, though! I still prefer it over white, and especially gold. I guess it will also help differentiate it a bit as well...

Every iPhone I have ever bought goes straight from the box to an Otterbox Commuter case. Got a black/purple one this time around.

Every iPhone I have ever bought goes straight from the box to an Otterbox Commuter case. Got a black/purple one this time around.

I don't know about purple, but mine's definitely going in a case as well... :p

Having WAAAAAYYYYY too much fun with the finger print unlocking feature. Talk about a no brainer for using it from now on.

The 5S has now been patched to 7.01. Tonight I will do a side by side comparisions of the settings app between my 5 and 5S to find out what has been added/changed.