What's new

When accessing fb messages on iPhone in my email app, get sent to Arabic fb group

Gharleydude

Reaction score
Hi people, I need help in the worst way. Earlier today a strange thing began to occur; when on my iPhone, 5S 32 gb, and when I opened my email app to check my emails, each and every fb response from groups that I belong to that I opened, immediately took me to a weird Arabic fb group that is a closed group that showed about ten links, all the same, that when I opened revealed a Arabic male, that I blocked, thinking it would resolve my issue to which it did not. I reported this to fb, and changed my fb password, yet that did not help as the problem still exists. Strangely enough, this does not occur on my iMac computer, and, it only happens with fb groups, not individual fb friends in my email app. If I go to the fb app itself on my iPhone and open up messages this does not occur; only as I said in my email app and when I open any and all fb group messages. I am extremely concerned and would very much appreciate assistance from someone who is experienced in such matters as this that would kindly be willing to help me out. Thank you

Hi people, I need help in the worst way. Earlier today a strange thing began to occur; when on my iPhone, 5S 32 gb, and when I opened my email app to check my emails, each and every fb response from groups that I belong to that I opened, immediately took me to a weird Arabic fb group that is a closed group that showed about ten links, all the same, that when I opened revealed a Arabic male, that I blocked, thinking it would resolve my issue to which it did not. I reported this to fb, and changed my fb password, yet that did not help as the problem still exists. Strangely enough, this does not occur on my iMac computer, and, it only happens with fb groups, not individual fb friends in my email app. If I go to the fb app itself on my iPhone and open up messages this does not occur; only as I said in my email app and when I open any and all fb group messages. I am extremely concerned and would very much appreciate assistance from someone who is experienced in such matters as this that would kindly be willing to help me out. Thank you
Same here! Started this morning. Hoping someone here can help.

Wow, then it is not just me either.. Thank you for your response. Stay in touch and if you hear anything that offers a solution be sure to let me know if you would. Meanwhile I am going to be seeing what I can do on my end to get to the bottom of this.