What's new

What's your Theme?

something completely different and I love it

img0071.png

img0072.png

What weather is that on the LS?

Tapatalk'd from my iPhone 4s

Is there an free version of iFile or do you mean the pirated version? I feel a bit of a chill in here - almost like a banhammer swinging... Anyone else feel that?

no its not pirated, I downloaded it from cydia if I want the full version I do have to pay for it.

goavs18 said:
OK I downloaded iFile, Now how do you use it? I cant figure it out. (I didnt download the paid version)

Download the paid version. Duhhhh...lol.

No discussion of using cracked applications.

ANY user can install iFile for free. You have to buy a license to use ALL FEATURES tho. after the trial is up that is.

And you don't use iFile for "one specific" thing.

It is an application that gives you full access to the iPhones files system.

You can modify and edit themes by navigating to "var/stash/Themes.xxxxxx/Themes Name.theme"

Simple. Just be careful. iFile has very important files hat could cause a restore If you some how deleted them.

Download the paid version. Duhhhh...lol.

No discussion of using cracked applications.

Now, be nice and read! The operator say is the free limited version of iFile, it's a version with not all the capabilities.

goavs18 said:
Yeah I know I probably will I was just wanting to see what can be done with it before I purchase it. basically test driving it.

It's a no brainer.

No need to "test drive". Take it from all of us JB'n iPhone users.

iFile is *literally* a *necessity* for *every* jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch in existence.

It's just "needed".

Instant SSH access rite in the device.

Noki hd with my own wallpaper

Last edited by a moderator:
InkedAdrenaline said:
OP, If you buy nothing else, at least buy iFile.

+1

I have come to view iFile as a necessity. If for nothing else than to theme the iOS UI. And, the Dropbox integration is awesome.