What's new

What's your Theme?

Now that I found out about ThemeIconMaker I went back to the second theme I ever used. A 2UINIque theme, with my own background

677cac26.jpg

Last edited:
Now that I found out about ThemeIconMaker I went back to the second theme I ever used. A 2UINIque theme, with my own background

677cac26.jpg

That's the same theme I'm running right now too

Tapatalk'd from my iPhone 4s

So I have a theme on mine, inPulse HD through winterboard... however if i try to change anything on the status bar, like some people have pictures where the service reception bar is etc... why is it when I try to put those on mine, it doesn't work? is it clashing with my theme? im running 5.1.1 on iphone 4s... any ideas?

I use SBSettings (free Cydia app) to change mine Open app, scroll down look under System Wide Options, tap System Options, tap Custom Carrier (MakeitMine)

Thanks, GWeezy. I've loved your stuff too. I go back and forth between that one and the wooden wall Glass Cazoobi mod. But I love the Iconoclasm 3x3 dense icon layout, UINique rounded icons and UNAIW's SB weather BlueMetal used in his Pages theme. I just modded it to get rid of everything but the animation. My Lockscreen gives me weather details. I like my SpringBoard clean.

Here's the animation on a rainy day-
4c7cb7e3-1c7e-fce3.jpg

What tweak is this to make the dock icons like that? 7 across and so wide? I like that.

Padgoi said:
Thanks, didn't realize Infinidock made the icons like that.

It's a combination of Infinidock and/or Cascade/Springtimize 2.

Looks more like Cascade.

All Infinidock does is allow you to add more then 4 icons to the dock. That is all it does basically. It does not add that effect.

For the cover flow effect you need Springtomize 2 or Cascade.

goavs18 said:
Ok Im new to this I just jailbroke my Iphone4s last night, how do you get to these files to edit?

iFile.

Every jailbreaker(*especially* themers) should have iFile installed. iFile is an absolute must have for every jailbroken device period.

goavs18 said:
OK Thanks, I have seen that in cydia, for $7.99 or is there a free version

No free version.

Well...ANY USER can install iFile for free. You just cannot use certain useful features unless you buy the license. Like the Search function.

But anyone can have iFile....you just have to buy the license to use ALL features of it.