What's new

Whats your Scheduled Delivery date:

Memphis is now moving. Yah baby.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

My UPS status updated and it has no arrival date listed anymore. If others get their phones on Monday and i don't, Verizon will have hell on their hands. Because that means my location was one of the locations they held back deliveries and i will not be a happy camper.

EDIT: Nevermind. I refreshed the page and now it says Monday 02/07/11 by 10:30am again lol. Damn UPS tracking glitched for a minute and scared me!

Last edited:
Scheduled Delivery: Monday, 02/07/2011, by 10:30 A.M. but the ups tracking says its still in a diffrent city theres no way it can get here on time from the city hum

you guys think we will actually get our phones tomorrow?

I sure hope so. If not i would be pissed because I'm waking up at 9:00am to make sure I'm awake when UPS arrives to deliver my phone. If it doesnt come I will be pissed because i woke up early for nothing.

(I'm a Bartender that works nights so yes 9:00am is early for me to be waking up)

my UPS just updated at 1:08am est time. and it now says out for delivery lol. should be here by the time i wake up hopefully.

Mine is out for delivery by 1030 am. I have class until 900 so I may miss them.

Due to having to update my address with a room number, I was expecting to get my phone tomorrow. Instead it showed up a half an hour ago!! Now I will continue to stare at it all day as I have to wait until the work day is over since I don't have my laptop (or iTunes on my work computer) to activate my phone (and yes, the activation guide only mentions iTunes for activation).